Wednesday, March 31, 2010

iCandy - 70th edition

Click Collage For Closeup View

Boy Oh Boy do I have Beach Brain today! Could it be due to the gorgeous Spring weather we are having here today in Atlanta? or because we are trying to get our Summer, beach family weekends set into our schedule? or could it be due to my addiction to the Real Housewives of NYC, where they are always in Hamptons?

I've never been to Nantucket or The Hamptons, so I think I'll put that on my list of beaches I'd like to spend a weekend. I've always dreamed about what it would be like to have my own little beach cottage getaway. I imagine how the salt air would smell as we drove up the driveway for the weekend, or how I'd decorate it (the cute little pantry boxes listed below would sit on my porch to welcome me) or how we would roast marshmallows over an open beach fire at night. Although my taste is more modern, I LOVE the idea of shabby chic for my beach cottage, even if it is a bit 10 years ago, who cares? Oh..... I'm so having a bad case of day dreaming going on today!!

iCANDY has had a few beach themes throughout the years, click here to see the last one. I hope you love this new beachy roundup as much as I do. ENJOY!

1. Antique Shelf - Vintage Chic Furniture, NY $125.00
2. Nantucket Breeze Print - Kim's Cottage Art, $12.95
3. Flower Serving Bowl - One Clay Bead, NC $47.00
4. Pantry Boxes - The Broken House, NJ $21.98
5. Spring Balsam Fir Sachets - Sewn Natural, Canada $22.00
6. Beach Umbrella Photograph - Alice B. Gardens, MI $12.00

3 comments:

Jen from SewnNatural said...

So lovely - summer can't come soon enough! In the meantime, we can swoon over this great post. Thank you so much for including our balsam fir sachets in linen!

Lee Wolfe Pottery OneClayBead said...

I can't wait to get some beach time this year! thanks for the feature.
Lee/OneClayBead

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I so have beach brain!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin