Friday, March 19, 2010

icandy - 69th edition

Pastels are happening here on iCANDY! Elle Decor has also featured pastels in TREND ALERT, read feature here. Who doesn't love pastels, especially this time of year? Just like all the new blooms sprouting up, gets me in the mood for a change in seasons. I also love how girly and feminine I feel when I wear pastels, especially pink. Here is a popular set of mine, featuring pastel carnival rides.

I found these pastel goodies while surfing Etsy. Enjoy and have a sunny weekend.

1. Shy Blushing Daisy Print - View Finder, CA $20.00
2. Shabby Chic Cupcake Wrappers - A Little Lollipop Tree, GA $8.50
3. Japanese Masking Tape - Studio Koizumi, Japan $15.00
4. English Rose Hair Pins - Mia Beads, NY $14.50
5. Button Soaps - Love Lee Soaps, FL $4.00
6. Pastel Charm Bridal Bouquet- Hair Bows Wonderworld, England $275.00

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin