Thursday, May 21, 2009

iCANDY - 38th Edition

Directions: For optimum viewing pleasure, click on collage

This week's iCANDY is all about the beach! The family and I will be heading South to the Florida Panhandle for the long Memorial Day weekend and I can't wait. Here are some super cute seaside inspired items from some super talented fellow Etsy sellers. Enjoy!

1. Mermaid's Treasure Chest Locket - Story Tales, Ormond Beach, FL $42.00
2. Sand Dollar Drawstring Bag - Three By Sea, Clearwater, FL $16.00
3. Drilled Sea Glass - A Kkricket, Anchorage, AK $5.00
4. Market Tote - Sky Box, Seattle, WA $10.00
5. Wall Decal - Leen The Graphics Queen, Wilmington, NC $15.00
6. Summer Fun Lampshade - Sassy Shades, Edmonds, WA $79.50

3 comments:

Nicole (Three By Sea) said...

Thanks so much for including me! So flattered and yes, that locket is too cute! Some really fun stuff here!

Leen said...

Absolutely lovely!! Living near the beach I have a soft spot for all beachy things!

Have a great trip!!

Borealis Sea Glass said...

Thanks for including me too. I loooove your blog..It is just great. =)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin