Let's go back to 1980, when I was just 12 years old and completely obsessed with everything rainbows. I had rainbow sheets, window decals, earrings, stickers, clothing (including my Mork from Ork suspenders, now I've really dated myself) and the list goes on. My obsession carried itself over into my note writing aesthetic (remember writing notes to all your friends? the pre-cursor to Twitter and Facebook) and I would make sure to use a different colored marker for each paragraph, of course in the natural order of rainbow law red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. Look, I'm doing it again!!
Someone out there, please tell me I wasn't alone? Considering all the rainbow stuff that was carried at Spencer Gifts in the mall, right next door to Chess King and Merry Go Round, I'm going to assume I wasn't? Oh how I wish I were back then..... now.
Time for my trip down memory lane to end... thank you for letting me digress and I hope you find this week's edition of iCANDY equally uplifting:) ENJOY!
1. Duct Tape Rose Bouquet - Ruby Larene, California $22.00
2. Party Poms - Pom Love, Oregon $6.00
3. Messenger Bag - Craftie Robot, Texas $20.00
4. Crochet Scarflette - Yarn Message, Italy $28.00
5. Zipper Pouch - Hand J Star Creations, New York $10.50
6. Origami Box Shade - WhimsiDoodle, Maine $20.00