Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Divine Inspiration

I'm always quite flattered when customers send me emails and pictures letting me know how an InkSpot Workshop design inspired them to be creative. One of my sweet and crafty customers Rebekah, of A Blissful Nest, just sent me these pictures from her own recent blog post. Click here to read full story. Looks like her good friend (also pretty crafty) based an entire party around my Baby Boy Baptism design. Who can resist that sweet little birdie?

Could there be a cuter cake?

I think I'll refer all my customers needing a banner to Rebekah

To sweet to eat!

My Baptism collection is available for girls, boys and even twins.

Add custom, matching paper goodies to any InkSpot Workshop design and
MAKE IT A PARTY!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin