Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cranium Party

Super excited for our Girls vs Boys Cranium Challenge II, taking place at my house tomorrow night. OK, I hate to admit, but the boys beat us fair and square during Cranium Challenge I, last month. Let's just say.. it isn't sitting well with us girls, especially the way they GLOAT over the whole incident! Modesty is dead.

My evil plan is to get the boys filled up on high carb potato salad, beer, gigantic kaiser buns and more beer in order to deplete their brainpower. Stay tuned for the final score.

It's also our first Spring, outdoor entertaining opportunity before the official start of mosquito season here in the South. There's nothing I love more than hanging out on my back deck at night with good friends, good food and tiki torches ablaze in all their glory. It doesn't take much to make me happy (OK, so glad my husband does not read my blog).

I'm really in the mood for a good, old fashioned backyard, burger cookout, so here are the little details...

The GAME

Wish us girls LUCK!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin