Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stickyfingers

Happy Sunday! It's time to roll up your sleeves and get some Stickyfingers. With all this rain today in Atlanta, I too will be tackling some of my own DIY projects around this house. Here are 3 fun projects I found while surfing, hope you enjoy. I always aspire to inspire....so go and make something!!

There is nothing sweeter (or cuter) than Moon Pie Party Favors, whatever the occasion. Once Wed shows us a detailed, step-by-step tutorial here.

Did you get engaged over the holidays? Thinking about a DIY wedding? How about adding these gorgeous Paper Confetti Holders to your list? Style Me Pretty shows us how, right here.

How about making a quilt in 1 day? One of my favorite Twitter peeps and fabric designer Michelle of Cicada Studios, shows you how over at Cicada Daydream, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin