Friday, January 8, 2010

iCANDY - 64th edition


Brrr!! I'm literally stranded inside my own house due to ice and snow, yes here in Atlanta! This week's iCANDY is dedicated to a few favorites that warm my heart:) I hope they do the same for you. Enjoy!

1. Cup Of Threads Card - The Hanging Flower, Washington $4.00
2. Luxurious Simple Ring - Kyle Anne Metals, Santa Barbara $46.00
3. Matchbook Sticky Notes - Nothing Elegant, Seoul $5.99
4. Layer Cake Dots Candle - Curlew SF, San Francisco $30.00
5. Osampo Bag - Aika Feltworks, Finland $41.30
6. Two Wee Tea Cups - Gleena Shop, Rhode Island $45.00

1 comment:

thehangingflower said...

Thanks for featuring my card in your iCANDY post! I love that candle it's so fun!

Angela
www.thehangingflower.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin