Thursday, January 14, 2010
iCANDY- 65th edition
This week's iCANDY is all about tapping into your creative side. There are so many DIY kits, tutorials and patterns to be found on Etsy, you will never have a dull moment staying inside this winter. Here are a few of my favorite little craft projects I would love to tackle.
Don't forget to tune in each Sunday, when I feature 3 different tutorials here on Stickyfingers.
1. Owl Softies Pattern - Retro Mama, WI $8.00
2. Bulletin Board PDF Calendar - Talk O Town, Lethbridge $5.00
3. Sugar Plum Bag Tutorial - Knit Art By Grace, VA $15.50
4. Japanese Screen Seed Bracelet Tutorial - Hannah Rachel, NM $10.00
5. Herb Garden Kit - Honey Spot Studios, SC $60.00
6. Fingerless Mitts Pattern - G Knits, CA $15.00