Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coming Soon

Thank you everyone for their well wishes. Our backyard is nice and dry (now) although all my flowers and pine straw were washed away from the temporary 20 foot river we had flowing through it. Good reason to start over! With 2 sunny days in a row, it's hard to tell where the flood of Atalanta actually took place.

All of this down time has allowed me to finalize the details of my 2009 holiday line for both InkSpot Workshop and Fire Hydrant Press, whew! it's been a ton of detailed work. Additionally, I have been finalizing my 2010 desktop calendar, which will make it's return this year due to popular demand. This is just a sneak peek and as usual you can expect 12 months of fun, modern and colorful designs from InkSpot Workshop. October is a design inspired by my daily plight with these critters. Stay tuned, everything will make it's debut in early October.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin