Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stickyfingers - Cupcake Edition

Who doesn't love a cute cupcake? In fact, cupcakes have become so popular they are being called the "new" thank you! Well I can definitely relate. This week I'm all about bringing you some easy, fun and unique ideas to do with these tasty morsels. As always, I aspire to inspire so go and MAKE SOMETHING!


How about using cupcakes as your seating cards? My DIY Wedding Day shows you how here.

Leave it to the QUEEN to come up with this clever craft. Learn how to make Cupcake Paper Carnations here.

Must have an equally adorable cupcake stand to display your tiny treasures. Thanks to Cake Journal, you can lean how here.

How about some really adorable Girly Girl Wrappers? Thank you Food Art Party (my new favorite blog) for this free printable and many others, click here.

1 comment:

alli/hooray said...

Oh my goodness, I love those cupcake paper carnations! Such a great idea. And thanks for your sweet message on my blog!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin