Thursday, September 3, 2009

Aw Shucks!


Such a pleasant surprise to wake up to this morning. One of my favorite stationery designers, blogger and mommy is Vanessa Cavaco. She was sweet enough to feature my new Mommy Calling Cards in her popular blog, Paper Chick.


These were originally designed for one of my high school friends and they turned out so cute I decided to add them to my site. I love her name so much I made a bunch for my photo shoot. Of course we still call her "Tats" although she has grown up and prefers to be called Tatiana (just doesn't sound right:)


Check out the many faces of Vanessa Cavaco, including Blue Sugar Press and Nastee Notes (how I originally fell for her) She's a woman after my own heart with her use of color and her Nastee Notes will just crack you up!

THANKS VANESSA!

1 comment:

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

Aww...thanks Stacy!! I have always loved your work!! Big Fan...
thanks for posting about me:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin