Sunday, September 6, 2009

Etsy Exclusive


Since opening my Etsy shop in April 2008, I've been asked to design custom Etsy shop banners for some other Etsy sellers. I really enjoy this aspect of graphic design and have decided to offer this exclusively in my Etsy shop. Looking to revamp your shop? Just drop me a line, I'd love to help you! Below are some samples of my work.



It's so important to have a consistent look in terms of getting your shop's personality out there. I also offer matching custom product hang tags, stickers, mini seller thank you cards and business cards. These are available as "printable" files so you can make as many as you need!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Once we've sold enough cookies to pay the past due med bills and save our house I will be calling on you for an Etsy makeover! Ink And Paper Arts no longer fits, to raise money to pay my husbands medical bills were expanding and selling baked goods, art, jewelry, and more - people are donating their wares for us to sell to ra
ise money! New name brainstorming, then a call to you for a makeover! Woo-hoo! (Why we got started here http://bit.ly/2KhKIG)

Jummy said...

I'm just in awe of your talent!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin