Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tow Mater Cupcakes

I almost cried when I saw this Tow Mater cupcake tutorial from Bakerella over at DisneyFamily.com Who doesn't Mater?

If only this had been up in January, when I was making plans for my 4 year old's
Lightning McQueen Party. Aren't these the most clever little edibles you've eve seen? Figured I'd better get this post up soon, especially since my son is starting to phase out of Lightning + Mater and I'm afraid Transformers on are on my horizon. Little boy growing up, so sad:(

Wouldn't be complete without his chicklets

Spent Spring Break at Disney World The Holy Grail For CARS fans Can you feel the excitement as we wait in line to meet the REAL Lightning + Mater?

Proud moment! Decked out head to toe
Last year it was all about Thomas The Tank Engine
Where will next year take us?

Mater making his party debut

final signature

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin