Saturday, June 5, 2010

I {love} Swanky Tables!

Thank You!

Look what I woke up to this morning. It's always such a "feel good" moment when you get a little shout out for doing something you truly are passionate about. My favorite hostess and event planner Annette, from Swanky Tables is someone I have admired for going on 2 years now, which makes this little feature extra special for me. Click here to read her full post on InkSpot Workshop's Custom Party Packs.

Annette's blog is a super source for all sorts of entertaining ideas...everything from table decor to recipes. She's inspired me to throw many a little dinner gathering over the years, my friends say Thank You to Swanky Tables too:)

Swanky Tables Website click HERE
Swanky Tables Blog click HERE
Swanky Tables Event Photos HERE
Swanky Tables on Twitter HERE

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin