Thursday, November 20, 2008

InkSpot Workshop Sightings

I'm so happy to announce the latest curated marketplace from Poppy Talk has launched. Recognize the gallery above? It is a Holiday and gift themed preview which just launched on Monday, be sure to check it out there are so many talented hand crafted artists with absolutely amazing items all in one place. I have found a few new favorites. You will be sure to find something for everyone on your list.

I'm so thrilled and encouraged by all of the positive press my new Holiday 2008 line has been getting. Not only have I had a few blog mentions, but 2 of my items shown above ( Vroom Note Card Set and Note Card Gift Box) were featured in Etsy's Card, Ribbon and Wrap, Holiday Gift Guide.

Thanks everyone! for your continued support of InkSpot Workshop. I so look forward to bringing forth even more fun paper goodies to make you smile, throughout 2009!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin