Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beehive Co-Op

Just wanted to let those of you in the Atlanta area know you can now find the InkSpot Workshop line at the Beehive Co-op in Buckhead. This little boutique is based upon an innovative concept which showcases local hand crafted talent. There is also a Beehive Co-op located in New York City and one opening in Cincinnati. They also have an online shop. Don't worry, you can still buy my products online at my Etsy shop;)

My little piece of real estate

Stop in when in the area!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the graphics you use on your work.

Simple Daisy said...

Hi there...
Your work is super cute!!! And your display in that shop is perfect!! Take care....

Inkspot Workshop said...

Thanks so much, there is just so much you can do with a shelf:) I had fun making my logo into a hanging banner, perhaps I'll start to offer that in my shop?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin