Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Martha Stewart's Dreamers into Doers Feature


Well, I guess you could say Christmas definitely came a few days early over here at InkSpot Workshop?

I was completely flattered when Caitlin, of Martha Stewart's Dreamers Into Doers contacted me about being their "Doer of the Week". OK, it's what prompted me to get some new head shots taken if you really want to know the truth:0 Each week I look forward to reading about the new Doers of the Week and I'm just so thrilled to be part of this group.

Click here to read full interview

Thanks everyone for ALL of your support!!

final signature

1 comment:

Melissa Fischer said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed reading about you and your company. I know your excited!
Melissa w/ Fischtale Designs

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin