Friday, December 24, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 - Crafter

Photo Credit: The Land of Nod

Welcome to InkSpot Workshop's 12 Days of Christmas. It's our final day and I hope you have enjoyed the different gift ideas hand picked just for you. Today I am pleased to bring you my favorite ideas for the Crafter in your life. Merry Christmas!

Be sure to check out InkSpot Workshop's 12 Days of Christmas
past picks...

Click here to view Day 1 - Flower Lovers
Click here to view Day 2 - A Christmas Story
Click here to view 12 - Day 3 - Heirlooms
Click here to view Day 4 - Girlie Girl
Click here to view Day 5 - Cashmere
Click here to view Day 6 - Chocolate Lover
Click here to view 12 Day 7 - Helpless Romantic
Click here to view Day 8 - Mompreneur
Click here to view Day 9 - The Baker
Click here to view Day 10 - Monograms
Click here to view Day 11 - Hip Kids

www.CreateForLess.com is where I buy most of my crafty supplies, especially my glue runners. This site also offers an incredibly large library of different craft reference books, perfect for starting a new craft or project. I could not find a book over $50, in fact most are less than $20 so you can buy several!

Craft Reference Books
www.CreateForLess.com
Under $50

This handy little gadget is on my Wish List this year, just think of all the fun things you can make with it!

The Cinch Bindery Tool
Scrapbook.com
$76.99

How perfect is this Craft Table with Paper Roll Holder and Bench for any craft space? It would also be a perfect place for the kiddos to hang out and get creative. I really, really want {no need!} this!

Craft Table with Paper Roll Holder
Organize.com
$1,518.98

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin