Saturday, October 10, 2009

iCANDY - 57th Edition

Sorry for being a day late with this week's edition of iCANDY. I would have much rather brought you this feature than attend a {day job} trade show, trust me!

As a craftier since I was a little kid, I've had many, many years to dabble in all types of hobbies. Now that I'm a full-blown business owner, full time medical sales rep and mommy, it seems I don't have the time to do some of my "other" hobbies that used to bring me simple pleasure {sigh}. One of my hobbies from days-gone-by is cross stitching and I've really been missing this lately. Today I thought it would be fun to feature Etsy sellers who bring to light the less country and kitty cat side of this lost art. Enjoy!


1. Leaf Necklace - Nea Wear, Canada $55.00

2. Cat Eye Glasses - You Heart Us, NY $30.00

3. Bicycle Button - Ma Magasin, England $16.00

4. Boy Silhouette - The Time Is Now, Jerusalem $42.00

5. Custom Initials - Chez Sucre Chez, PA $36.00

6. Wall Snail - Central Ave, CA $39.99

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin