Friday, June 27, 2008

Winners Winners Everywhere!!

Drum roll please....... with the help of my trusty 2 year old assistant, we have selected 2 winners for Inkspot Workshop's first ever FREE LUNCH!. They are...


Angela of the blog "Sometimes there is no why..." she picked the Pinwheel Flowers set

and TanyBug of the blog "Inspired By Hand" and she picked the Chandelier Thank You set.

Stay tuned for future FREE LUNCH give aways from Inkspot Workshop.

I also had a promotion running on the great blog "Bloggy Giveaways" where the 2 winners each received gift certificates to use in my shop. There was close to 400 posts, so a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated and stopped by. The 2 winners were...

Allison Parker - she chose the Preppy Argyle Personalized set



Tiffany Blue Scroll Monogram Set
and Personalized Mini Notes

Sally Wess - she chose Starburst Personalized Note Card Set and Mums

I will be busy getting every one's sets made and shipped this weekend.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sooo thrilled to have won your chandelier thank you cards. I absolutely love them!
thank you so much!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin