Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Fun!

Hot off the press! Check out event designer Annette's blog called Swanky Tables.

It's loaded with fun tips and recipes for {what else} planning the perfect event.

She's spotlighting summer entertaining and I am tickled she chose my popsicle designs to be featured in her latest posting. Check out the cool {or should I say frozen} recipes for popsicles! Tropical Island is on my list of "to do's".

I've also added signature keepsake gift boxes to my shop, for just $3.50 each. They are gorgeous! rich chocolate, enveloping flap box and lime green satin ribbon, simply elegant way to store stationery.

1 comment:

*swankytables*Annette said...

Thanks, Stacy. You are one talented chick. You have so many great cards it is hard to choose. Love your blog, definitely adding it to my "Blogs more Fabulous"!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin