Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged: Favorite Songs

I’ve been tagged by Annette at Swanky Tables. It's a "Tag with a Twist": Favorite Songs that you hate to admit:

Here are the new rules!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here is my list:
1. Stroke Me - Billy Squier - I am a product of MTV in the '80's, when they actually played music videos.
2. I Can't Tell You Why - Eagles - COUPLE's SKATE!
3. Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot - I know it's a depressing song about a ship sinking, but I think I fell in love with it when I was a kid and they mentioned "Lake Erie" and since I grew up on that lake, I thought "how cool, a song that actually mentions Lake Erie" We need more Gordon!!!
4. Ventura Highway - America - yes, I know most of their songs sound the same, but they were awesome! I was born way late!
5. More Than This - Bryan Ferry - I'm not one bit embarassed to admit this one, he is an amazing singer and timeless!

I am now tagging:
Jenny of icraft
Aharon of Truly Madly Deeply
Sara of SarahandAbraham
Kristin of Life Stories Books
Lara of Artful Memories
Sally of Polka Dot Mom
Elizabeth of A Breath of French Air

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I love that Ventura highway song! Great list!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin