Friday, October 24, 2008

I Found Heaven!

Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone .... I'm going to let you in on a little secret.... I found HEAVEN! at least I'm pretty sure. Check out my new stash! Thanks to the sweet Cory, who puts the SWEET in Sweet Petula. I was lucky enough to receive this care package from a trade we did last week. Can I just say, my bathroom has been transformed into the best smelling spa ever. There is nothing more luxurious than taking a bath or shower using high quality products that are rich with moisturizing ingredients and {the best part} aromatherapy!

Featured in picture from left to right 1.) Sweet P. Cleansing Body Wash 2.)Sparkling Bath Tablets 3.) Lavender Moisture Balm 4.) Lavender Aromatherapy Spray 5.) Shea Butter Lavender Body Wash 6.) Ruby Grapefruit Shea Butter Soap.

The Lavender Aromatherapy Spray has become my new night time ritual, just a little spritz all over my sheets has me falling asleep before my head hits the pillow. The Sweet P. signature scent is a serious new favorite. I use the body wash each morning, with it's light lemony cookie scent, you get energized and it helps jump start the day. I'm so impressed with the quality of these goodies, I just had to tell everyone! I originally found Sweet Petula while pouncing on Etsy, I fell instantly in love with the girly packaging. Little did I know they have been around for 8 years and even have an incredible boutique, located in Seattle {worth a trip to the NW}.

Not every item listed above is available in Sweet Petula's Etsy shop. If you see something in her catalog, just contact Cory and you can order it. Be sure to check out her new line of all natural products for your dog, called GOOD CLEAN DOG. Of course the packaging is just as cute and why not have a pooch that smells as great as you?



With my paper obsession, I just had to show you how adorable her business cards and thank you note cards are. She even included this super cute kitty paperclip. Check out their blog Sweet Petula is the WHOLE package!

1 comment:

Sweetest Petula said...

I can't believe how cute your blog is! I must come back later when I'm not getting ready for my party!

Thanks for such wonderful press!

-Cory

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin