Friday, September 26, 2008

So Flattered!


A few weeks ago Michelle, from Lemiga Events, here in Atlanta, contacted me about doing a feature in her blog. I was so completely floored and most flattered that anyone would take that kind of interest in little old me.
Michelle is quite talented as her amazing portfolio displays. She organizes weddings and events and from what the pictures and stories tell, no detail is too small. I really love her blog {not just because I'm featured today} because I just love to see all the pictures of how people with "real" social lives entertain and celebrate. Just after 12:00 pm today, go to her blog because she will be offering a super special giveaway, compliments of yours truly.
Thanks Michelle!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin