Monday, February 1, 2010

SNEAK PEEK - Busy Bee

I recently had the privilege to work on these super special Welcome Home invitations. My lovely customer Anne, had just adopted a baby girl from China and they wanted to properly welcome her home. She asked for a modern, bright, bumble bee theme and I was happy to put my imagination to work. How do you like the finished product?

I fell in love with the bright colors and fun polka dot font and decided I couldn't wait until Spring and will be bringing this collection to you shortly, so consider this your little sneak peek!!

The collection will include a couple of baby shower invitation designs and even a set of personalized stationery for those keeping up with the BUZZ!

STAY TUNED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! ...love the dots...

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

So so sweet! The dot font is fabulous!

Inkspot Workshop said...

Thank you ladies! I'm busy editing the photos to get them listed on my site. Check back in a few hours:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin