Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh My is HERE!

I'm so excited to announce the launch of a new creative blog called Oh My Handmade Goodness, founded by (my online mentor and friend) Sara Tams of Sarah and Abraham.

Yours truly will be posting monthly about running a home based business, so stop by and see what we're all about. The new blog promises to be a community for independent children’s retailers and the hip parents who support them. The contributors are a group of independent artisans, designers, and industry experts. Each day we’ll share with you a little bit of what we love and what we know.

I was flattered when Sara asked me to be a part of her newest creative venture and super impressed with the company I'll be keeping with the other monthly guest bloggers. We all have a bunch of great info to share with you about starting and running an indie business. Our regular features include small business tips, Q&A, tutorials, marketing & PR, web design and interviews with artisans, designers, shop owners, and industry insiders. We’re a top resource for artisans, designers, and anyone thinking about starting an online business.

Come be a FAN on FACEBOOK
Follow us on TWITTER too!


1 comment:

melissa scorsone said...

Love the new blog!!!!! Hope all is well with and your family:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin