Thursday, February 4, 2010

Calling All Shutter Bugs!


There's a reason Creature Comforts is my favorite blog of all time. It's where I go regularly for design inspiration, freebies, get introduced to extremely talented artists like Kellie Medivitz and so much more.

While getting my daily read on, I got a triple whammy! I got introduced to the new Fuji Instax Mini Instant Camera, (Polaroid's little brother) a jam packed online wannabe photographer's store called Photojojo, which has some of the most unique camera and photo accessories I've ever seen, like this bowling bag style camera bag. All of this coolness, plus a giveaway too!

Creature Comforts and Photojojo are giving away your choice of 2 prizes. Click here for the full details and to enter. Personally, I want nothing more than to get my hands on that little camera. How precious are those little credit card sized instant pictures? I think it would be fun to let my 4 year old try it out, just to see life from his perspective, plus have the little pictures as keepsake momentos. Oh the many uses I would find for that new camera.

Good Luck!

New Fuji Instax Mini Instant Camera

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin