Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stickyfingers

It's Sunday! Happy Sunday everyone and get ready for this week's edition of Stickyfingers, brought to you by The Spotter and InkSpot Workshop. Here are some of my favorites for this week and it's pretty obvious I've got SUMMER on my MIND! Enjoy and I hope you get inspired to go out and MAKE SOMETHING:)

Enjoy strawberries all year long by making some "Hot Damn, This Is Good Jam" compliments of Intimate Weddings. For full tutorial, click HERE.

What to do with all those shells you've been collecting? How about making some fun beachy candles? Great for your next party or just jazzin' up your home. Goddess Martha Stewart shows how right HERE.

Better hurry on this one since the leaves will be on the ground before you know it. Actually, I'll bet these silhouettes would look gorgeous in Fall colors. How about making some of your own Leaf Silhouette Portraits? Photojojo shows you how right HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin