Wednesday, January 14, 2009

iCANDY - 22nd edition

Directions: Click on collage for ultimate viewing

It's a new year and InkSpot Workshop's iCANDY has been given a little face lift. What do you think? Instead of focusing on 3 artists, I've increased it to 6.

In keeping with the theme from my last post, I've included some intriguing items featuring the new hot color for 2009, MIMOSA! This color really lifts my spirit, how about you?

These featured items come from following fellow Etsy sellers...

1. Mustard Bird Laptop Sleeve, Mareri, New York - $40.00

2. La La Love You Poster, Sparkle Power, Cleveland (my homeland) - $10.00

3. The Yellow "Felt Rose" Garden, Nesta Home, Phoenix - $17.00

4. Floating Yellow "Fused Glass" Flowers, Penny Glass Girl, Toronto - $16.00

5. Chii The Lamb Leather Keychain - Leather Prince, Singapore - $17.00

6. Yellow Laugh Handmade Journal, An Urban Twist 2, Asheville, NC - $10.50

ENJOY!

1 comment:

kiddlebug said...

Nice picks and great blog too! I'll have to read on.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin