Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sneak Peek

I've been a busy bee and have finally put the finishing touches on Inkspot Workshop's 2008 Holiday Line. You are the first to see it! The line won't be available in my shop until sometime early October, but if you wish to purchase something sooner, just send me an email or leave a post here and we can set something up.

With a full line of personalized cards, hang tags and mini gift enclosures {plus a few other tricks up my sleeve} I've got you covered. Plus all my designs are able to be made into invitations, so start planning that fun, annual Holiday party that will have folks talking for years! Need some help with entertaining ideas? Swanky Tables is my GO TO spot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the holiday cards! They look great!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin