Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i CANDY - 6th Edition

Instructions: For full viewing pleasure, click on collage

Ok, it's Wednesday, which means it's iCANDY day! enthusiastically brought to you by Inkspot Workshop {as always}

First up are these precious hand printed ribbons from Leili Laloo. Aren't they just adorable? I've contacted the artist to see if we can work on a collaborative project, utilizing some of my own designs on some ribbon for a few ideas I have in my head. I'll keep you posted. This artist also has great prints, check out her shop. Next are these unique pieces, reminding me of fresh picked berries, from tqb designs. All of her work is from circles and/or spheres, a girl after my own {heart} In the mood for journaling? how about these fabulous books from Peep Paper.

Enjoy! if you have any ideas for future iCANDY features, just drop me a line or place a post here. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin