Wednesday, February 11, 2009

iCANDY - 26th Edition

Directions: For optimum viewing pleasure, click on collage


This week we're going to the DOGS! literally and figuratively. As my 2 pooches are really getting up there in age (12 and 14 we think!) I realize they are not getting nearly enough TLC now that we have added a 2 legged critter to our pack, 3 years ago. I'd like to honor our beloved best friends with some super cute pet stuff I have scouted.

1. Tiny Sterling Dog House Necklace - A Tail Of Two, Tampa $44.00

2. Gourmet Dog Bones - Diva Dog Bakery, Orlando $8.99

3. Dog Silhouette Magnet Set - Fire Hydrant Press, Atlanta $7.00

4. Herbal Dog Shampoo Bar - Good Clean Dog, Seattle $3.00

5. Patterned Dog Tags - Pure Panache, Orlando $8.00

6. Square Bowl Set - Chiara's Hand Painted, Tampa $55.00

Enjoy! if you see some iCANDY that needs to be featured, please drop me a line.

2 comments:

kiddlebug said...

So I'm guessing that those dog cookies should not look as tasty as they do to me....

kiddlebug said...

So I'm guessing that those dog cookies should not look as tasty as they do to me....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin