Preparing for trips to the airport these days present all types of challenges, in particular regulation sizes of personal care products for carry on bags. I have had many a $20 hair or skincare product be tossed into the garbage by the TSA staff. Of course I believe this is a just a way for these workers to get their own stash of nice products:) Surely they really don't just THROW them into the garbage???? Then I discovered mysmartpac! essential personal care products for people on-the-go packaged in a convenient, carry-on approved travel size pack.
At the recent International Gift Show, see my previous post, I got a chance to see and try this terrific new idea. The packaging alone should be award winning, it is so fresh, streamlined and smart. Packaging is nice, but how are the products? In my opinion, they are in a class all by themselves, using top notch ingredients. Prior to Smartpac, the founder worked in merchandising for Bath and Body Works. Here is some basic information:
- myspartpac TSA compliant and adheres to the 3-1-1 rule enforced by the TSA
- packs available for both men and women in scents ranging from violet kisses, berry blossom vanilla, morning fresh and citrus woody.
- ingredients include green tea, vitamin e, aloe vera and more
- once packages are opened, they have self sealing technology which prevents spills and keeps them fresh!
- up to 6 uses from each product
- handy zip top travel pouch keeps it all together