Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blogging

I have some exciting news to report! I was able to get into Holly Becker's Blogging Your Way, online blogging course! Yippee!! This means an even better InkSpot Workshop blog (The Spotter) improved just for you.

Holly Becker, a pioneer in the blogging community, was one of the first design bloggers with her blog Decor8. If you have never heard of her blog, then it's time to come out from under your rock:) I can hardly wait to see what I'll be learning, plus put my new present from Santa (will spill the beans later) to good use.

Now that I'm back from my little Virgin Islands getaway (will post later) and my mountain of orders has dwindled, I'm looking forward to a clear mind and some creative inspiration for InkSpot Workshop 2010.

1 comment:

decor8 Holly said...

Oh how sweet you are --- I cannot wait to see you in class! :) :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin