Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stickyfingers

Happy Sunday!
Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. To help jump start the holiday season, we're offering up some fun DIY projects to get you in the spirit!
Enjoy and most importantly, go and make something!


I just discovered the amazing talent of Kellie Medivitz. She has designed this modern take on wrapping paper and tags and gives you the instructions "It's A Wrap Trees Please". Enjoy her free printable file here.

I just love advent calendars, especially now that I have a young child. Here is a chic and modern design, thanks to Papier Valise. Her blog is pure eye candy, choc-full of DIY projects.


Sarah and Abraham posted this tutorial last year for simple, scrapbook paper ball ornaments. Aren't they lovely? Click here for the instructions.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very neat advent calendar idea! Now that I have a daughter of my own, I am filing away all of the holiday customs that I hope to use in my home one day. I saw something similar in a magazine the other day...they strung small bags or stockings on ribbon and hung it across a row of windows. So fun!

Inkspot Workshop said...

This is my first year using an Advent calendar with my 3 year old son. Today was the 1st day:) In addition to some small chocolates, I Googled "toys for vending machines" and found all sorts of adorable, teeny tiny items to fill up the drawers. Of course I had to hide the calendar. Merry Christmas!

Sara Sexton said...

I love the scrap book paper ornaments! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the advent calendar idea! Especially using the old school print flash cards.... so precious!
colleen conner

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the advent calendar idea! Especially using the old school print flash cards.... so precious!
colleen conner

Anonymous said...

I love the advent calendar idea - especially using the old school print flash cards.

TheWrightStuff said...

I love your Inkspot Workshop DIY ideas. I just found your site through "TomKat". Love your ideas and stationary!

Kory & Erin said...

Thanks for the info. I am all about making things homemade this year and I am jumping on every free tutorial I can find!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin