Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stickyfingers


First I must apologize for missing last week's edition of Stickyfingers, as I was busy launching my new site InkSpotWorkshop.com.

I trust you all had a fabulously crafty week and are ready for a few new ideas that will hopefully inspire you to go make something! Below are a few projects that caught my attention this week on the web. As always, if you make something you found here on Stickyfingers, please share with me. Send photos to info@inkspotworkshop.com, I'd love to feature your finished project, here on The Spotter.

Finding it hard to keep it all together? How about this free, printable To Do List, designed by Stephanie Fizer? Just click here for the download. Thanks Moddish for this easy project.


For the true craftster looking for a bit of a challenge... here is a thorough tutorial on how to make a Linoleum Block Print. You can print your own wrapping paper, wall prints, stationery, the sky is the limit. Just click here. Thank you Lizzy House.

Nothing reminds me of summers as a kid in the 1970's as making Lanyard Keychains! We used to have arts and crafts at Clague Park in North Olmsted, Ohio and these were always a hit. I would spend hours perfectly weaving those little strips of leather into crazy square and corkscrew shapes. Oh, I can still smell that leather. Thank you Design*Sponge for the trip down memory lane.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin