Friday, September 10, 2010

iCandy - Love Edition

Happy Friday!

My favorite feature of the week is InkSpot Workshop Blog's iCANDY! It is here where I get to showcase some of my favorite designers and artists to fit whatever my mood happens to be for the day.

Next week I will be sunning and funning it up on the tropical Caribbean island of St. Martin (don't hate me) as I attend my friend's wedding. So it's only fitting I have LVE on my mind and thought I'd share some of my favorite (ok I even gave myself a hug today) love inspiring finds with you. Enjoy!

1. Ceramic Message Bearer - Love Grows By Giving, Singapore $18.00
2. L♥ve Pillow - Honey Pie Design, NY $34.00
3. Languages Tote - Bucktoothed Bunny, MA $10.00
4. L♥ve Print - Two Poodle Prints, CA $8.00
5. Cupcake L♥ve Note Cards - InkSpot Workshop, GA $21.00
6. French L♥ve T-Shirt - Neena Creates, CA $26.00

final signature

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin