Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

Please forgive me for neglecting my poor blog this week. But first, how do you like my new design? Thank goodness for my web designer, who jumped in and made me a whole new blog template when my original template crashed. Since we were changing the look a bit, I thought it was time to give my blog a name and how apropos is "The Spotter"?

My desk is literally swamped with InkSpot Workshop and Fire Hydrant Press orders, plus a whole "To Do" list for my day job, and we are going out of town every weekend for the next 4 weeks so I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Guess I'll just have to take a deep breath and pray that I will get through this.

Ok, now on to some really great news, I'm proud to announce yet another contribution to Last Chance For Animals. I will now keep a running tally of donations made, right here on my blog's sidebar. As most of you know, a portion of all Fire Hydrant Press sales are donated to LCA. I passionately support the work of this non-profit organization and hope our little contributions help to save ALL animals!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin