Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Wishes


The last Christmas order has been printed, cut, folded and shipped to all my wonderful InkSpot Workshop customers - I just can't thank you enough! This was my first holiday season and keeping up with orders got a little harried for a few weeks. I was afraid my own personal cards would not get out in time (pictured above) but somehow they did. Perhaps I will offer photo cards next year? These were printed on 70# white linen card stock and the texture really made the photo look amazing. Photographer Lynn Crow, took these pictures of my son for us while vacationing at Nana's on Panama City Beach, Florida.



I was flattered when my neighbor asked me to make their family card. I just love how the picture colors coordinate with the little bird tree. This handsome older brother was my son's very fist friend. They actually met while in the womb;)

Now that things have calmed down quite a bit, I'm looking forward to spending every moment soaking up my soon to be 3 year old son's funny little self. He is obsessed with his new word "poop" and has found new and unique ways to work it into just about every sentence or song he can. I guess this is what happens when newly poopie trained? In fact he's even come up with a new version of Jingle Bells, and it goes something like this... "Jingle Poop, Jingle Poop" ... I'll let your imagination figure out the rest.

Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin