Thursday, December 4, 2008

iCANDY - 19th edition


Oh this is a looooong overdue post from a most fabulous trade I did last month with the lovely Lisa of Ellembee. This is the shirt that started it all and because I love it and Ellembee so much, I've decided to dedicate this week's iCANDY entirely to her, which as you can see was not hard to do.

For the record, that is not ME in the shirt but Lisa herself. This is not only a great fitting shirt but don't you just love that hand printed design? It reminds me of some of my favorite stationery designs. What is it with me lately and stationery matching t-shirts? I get tons of compliments every time I wear it, it's in the laundry right now or else I would have posted a picture of me in it. OK, no I wouldn't have because she looks way better.

DIRECTIONS: For full viewing pleasure, click on iCANDY collage

From the great white North I'd like to introduce you to Michigan's finest hand printer of t-shirts, Lisa Boesch, the creative brain child (and hot bod) behind Ellembee. Her shop has something in it for everyone and I'm especially loving these onesies for the little tykes. The designs are classic and simple and range from botanicals to every one's favorite chandeliers. I just can't wait to see what she dreams up next. Just hope it's not stationery, or I might have to close up shop:)

How about this little number? She drew it herself. I love it because it reminds me of these Holiday Fun cards in my shop.

Enjoy! and as always, if you have some iCANDY you'd like to see featured right here, simply leave a post or send me an email inkspotworkshop@hotmail.com
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin